Social Political Issues Poster
Myself in 10 Years
In this montage I added pictures that represent what I wanna be doing in ten years. I see myself working as either a tattoo artist or a photographer.
I plan on graduating high school and study photography in college. I want to live in a house in Switzerland because I like cold weathers and those are pretty constant there.
I also really want to adopt a cat and/or a dog because I like having pets, they can make me company and I can have fun with them.
Read and Write Assignment
– search out an interesting subject to include in your scene.
– position important parts of the scene off-center.
– balance the “weight” of your subject by including another object to fill the space.
– shooting from a lower angle help simplify the composition and also gives an unique view point.
– including foreground objects ads interest to your photos.
– if the subject doesn’t stand out clearly against its surroundings, fill the entire frame with the subject.
– if the subject is moving, leave enough space in the frame for the eye to follow that movement.
– framing objects help your main subject to stand out more and also gives the viewer something else to look at.
– mix and match photography techniques to create something new.